Infrared Sauna Melbourne
Infrared Sauna Melbourne
Saunas have a long history of use in healing, relaxation and rejuvenation, making them one of the oldest known health modalities.
Traditional type sauna uses a stove to heat the air while infrared sauna used infrared heaters to emit a specific wavelength of infrared light. As it gives deeper heat which lead to more sweat and release more toxin out of the body. Heating the body stimulates circulation of blood and lymph throughout the body, nourishing and cleansing every cell. Toxins are driven out of the cells, swept up by the lymphatic system and removed by the eliminatory organs. In the natural sweating process pores are cleared and toxins are eliminated. Each session takes 30 – 40 minutes to get maximum benefit, you can purchase up to 6 sessions of our infrared sauna which valid for 6 months use. In general, to get best result and benefits we recommend our client to receive 2 sessions per week. For more information please ask our staff, we would love to assist you.
Infrared sauna available in North Melbourne, Melbourne CBD, Dockland, West Melbourne, Kensington, Flamington, Parkville, Carlton, and the surrounding Melbourne suburbs.
Aromatherapy Massage in Melbourne
Aromatherapy Massage in Melbourne, Soothing and Healthy
Massage is one of Australia original health therapies. In the midst of the growing world of health, the world of massage is also experiencing progress. The use of aromatherapy oils for massage is one example. The pleasant fragrance of jasmine, the soothing lavender scent, or even the refreshing mint scent gives massage a distinct taste sensation. So it is not surprising when many people who like a massage with aromatherapy, including you.
Reporting from healthmeup.com, it turns out that aromatherapy massage has many health benefits, such as the following.
– Aromatherapy massage can slow your body rhythm and calm your mind.
– Aromatherapy oils can improve your mood and generate immediate positive feelings. So it’s no surprise that an aromatherapy massage in melbourne will leave you feeling relaxed, happy and positive.
- – Not many know that aromatherapy massage can also help increase your concentration level and help you focus easily.
- – When you have a headache, try massaging your head with aromatherapy oils. Put a few drops of
- aromatherapy oil on your temples and then massage gently. Let the essence and aroma of the oil get rid of the pain and relieve your headaches.
Apart from massage, there is nothing wrong with relaxing your body by taking a bath in a bath filled with warm water and aromatherapy oils. This method is guaranteed to make your shower event more luxurious and fun.